In today’s world, printing images on various material surfaces like fabric, paper, wood etc., is one of the most taken and interest driven craft projects.
These craft projects are usually simple to do and affordable making transfer of images to another medium of surface easy.
In this article, we would like to present to you 30 of the easy Image Transfer projects that you can do yourself on the mediums to transfer and print your favourite images.
Table of Contents
1. Transfer Images to make your own Canvas Portrait
This DIY project has a step by step procedure to transfer your favourite images to your canvas and create an amazing portrait.
2. Transfer Images to Furniture
This project uses a cheap uses a free transfer of images using a free program to print images on furniture which you can DIY using the DIY source give here,
3. Transfer Images very easily to wood
This is the easiest way to transfer any images or writings into a clear piece of wood and is very simple to do it yourself.
4. Transfer Images to a Bag using your Iron box
This easy all you can do yourself project uses an iron to transfer your images into a tote bag, which is simple but yet very convincing.
5. Transfer Images using Freezer Paper
This easy to do image transfer method uses a freezer paper to do the same and is a very easy DIY project
6. Transfer Images using Citra Solv Transfer Method
Citra Solv is a cleaning project and can be used to transfer images using this DIY project into surfaces similar to fabric and clothing
7. Transfer Images using Wax Paper
This very easy DIY project uses Wax paper to transfer your images and can be used to even print on wood and metal.
8. Transfer Images as Signs using Projector
This DIY project uses techniques using projectors to transfer images such as signs to any natural or artificial painted wood of your choice.
9. Transfer Images using Omni Gel
This clever DIY project can be done using a material named Omni Gel that can be used to transfer images into ceramic, tiles, marbles and even wood.
10. Transfer Images using your Home Printer
This Image Transfer DIY project is more versatile and uses your home Laser or Inkjet printer to transfer images which is a definitely need to try project.
11. Transfer Images using Packing Tape
This easy and fun DIY project can transfer your images into glasses or even shiny ceramic surfaces from packing tapes.
12. Transfer Images to Leather
This DIY project can easily transfer your favourite images to any piece of leather easily by just following the step by step instructions.
13. Transfer Images by Mod Podge
This DIY project uses an image transfer material called Mod Podge and is very handy to transfer images to small wooden pieces or fabrics of your choice.
14. Transfer Images using Chalk Paint transfer technique
This DIY project world well with Chalk painted furniture and can be used to transfer neat and clean images.
15. Transfer Images to Wood
This technique is used to transfer images to any natural or artificial wood surfaces and can be used to transfer in some cases to metal too.
16. Transfer Images using Clear Contact Method
This simple and amazing image transfer using Clear Contact method can be used to transfer coloured images to your glass pieces.
17. Transfer High Quality Images to Fabric
If you are looking for high quality fabric image transfers, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
18. Transfer Coloured Images to Glass
19. Transfer Images Using Screen Printing
20. Instant Transfer of Images using Blender Pen
21. Transfer Ink to Wood
22. Transfer Images to Photo Frames
23. DIY Instagram Canvas Prints
24. DIY Text Image Art
25. Transfer Text Images to Canvas
26. Mason Jar Decal Transfer
27. Transfer Images for Dinner Napkins
28. Transfer Images into Child’s Chair
29. Transfer Photos Onto Wood
30. Transfer Images to Stones
In today’s world, printing images on various material surfaces like fabric, paper, wood etc., is one of the most taken and interest driven craft projects. These 30 explained projects are so simple to do and all are DIY projects, which you should definitely try on your required surfaces.